LGBTQ Emergency Fund for Ukraine
Queer refugees and queer people in Ukraine are especially endangered and need our support. With you donation to the LGBTQ Emergency Fund for Ukraine we can help them.
We are shocked by the war that is currently raging in Ukraine. Wars pose great danger to particularly vulnerable people. The threat of a takeover by an anti-LGBTQ Russian regime is especially terrifying for our queer friends in Ukraine.
This is why we are collecting donations with the LGBTQ Emergency Fund for Ukraine already – knowing, that it will be needed soon. We are asking for donations in two areas:
- The support of Ukranian LGBTQ refugees in Switzerland
- The support of LGBTQ organisations in Ukraine
Do you need help?
How are we helping?
The Pink Cross office ensures that all donations are used for their intended purposes. They will only be used for the support of civilians and the two points mentioned above.
A Steering Committee decides how the funds are used. The money should quickly reach LGBTQ people who are suffering, in danger or refugees because of the war in Ukraine. The focus is on emergency help.
- a representative of LGBT-organisations in Ukraine
- a representative of the ukrainian diaspora in Switzerland (for safety reasons the name won't be published)
- Laura Eigenmann, board member of LOS
- Andreas Lehner, manager of Aids-Hilfe Switzerland
- Florian Vock, board member of Pink Cross
- Manager: Roman Heggli, director of Pink Cross
Let everyone know about the LGBTQ Emergency Fund for Ukraine:
The LGBTQ Emergency Fund for Ukraine is supported by:
IBAN CH90 0900 0000 8007 4157 7
Vermerk: Spende Ukraine
BIC (SWIFT-Code): POFICHBEXXX
Spenden an Pink Cross werden von den Steuerverwaltungen akzeptiert und sind abzugsfähig. Wir schicken dir automatisch einmal im Jahr eine Spendenbescheinigung für die Steuererklärung zu.